Updated sporadically! Guaranteed!

Monday, November 7, 2005

Blogging on World Domination

Some excerpts from Tyler McGee's blog about world domination.

9/9/2005 5:48 pm

OK. A few of us have been talking and we have decided to pool our resources and put together an elite team with an aim towards world domination.

Obviously, we will have to start small. Possibly take over a Canadian province or something. I've heard those guys don't fight well. Too nice, and whatnot.

Anyway, I am working on a list of things to be acheived. I will post it soon.

9/12/2005 1:12 am

Here is the list I mentioned earlier.

Shit to achieve upon world domination:

1. All religions will be combined into one: Jedi

2. No longer answer to "hey you", "dork", "nerd", "fanboy", or "asshole". I will be known as Jedi Supreme. (You guys can pick your own names.)

3. Make my Mom start showing me some fucking respect.

4. Move out of my mom's basement. (Seriously. You guys should, too. Except you Denis. Move out of your Dad's place. We know your mother died earlier this year and I didn't mean to reopen that wound. Sorry.)

5. The Sci-Fi channel will expand to five channels:
The Star Wars Channel
The Star Trek Channel
The Battlestar Galactica Channel
The Hot and Horny Ladies of Sci-Fi Channel
The Regular Sci-Fi Channel.

6. Have some sex. (Don't laugh. I'm not the only one thinking about this.)

7. Kick Dad's ass.

8. All restaurants will be Taco Bell...just like in Demolition Man.

9. Get in shape with a personal trainer. If that fails, unilaterally declare that fat is the new thin.

I am open to any ideas about other entries on the list.

9/14/2005 7:58 pm

OK. The list seemed to meet most everyone's approval (Sorry, Denis, your "improvements" sucked and will not be incorporated into any future revisions).

This Friday (16th) we will meet at Denny's to discuss strategy.

Additionally, I will probably get down on a Grand Slam Breakfast. Those things are great. Two of everything. It is like if Noah made breakfast. So balanced!

9/17/2005 2:56 am

OK. The turnout for the strategy meeting was more than a little disappointing.

If you guys aren't planning on coming, you could at least let me know.

The Grand Slam Breakfast was fucking awesome. You guys missed out.

9/20/2005 6:57 pm

OK. After a few long, and not always polite, conversations with a few of the guys, we have decided to change course ever so slightly.

We will now focus on putting together a musical version of The Creature From The Black Lagoon.

Everyone meet in my Mom's basement tomorrow for rehearsals and coffee.

9/22/2005 1:17 am

OK. Seriously. If you assholes aren't going to show up for anything you could at least let me know.

Fuck.

I made a shitload of coffee for nothing. Bastards.

9/22/2005 3:28 am

Screw it.

The world domination plan is back on.

And Denis...you don't get to join. Asshole.

Comments :

0 comments to “Blogging on World Domination”